Your shopping cart is still empty
NetChip Tech Limited
1. All deliveries and services shall be based on these conditions as well as any separate contractual agreements. Deviating purchase conditions of the Purchaser shall not be included in the contract, even upon acceptance of the order. Received purchase conditions are not accepted, even if the supplier does not explicitly reject.In the absence of a separate agreement, a contract shall only be realized with written order confirmation from the Supplier.
2. The Supplier reserves the right to title and copyright of samples, cost estimates, drawings or similar information in physical or non-physical form, including electronic form. These may not be made available to third parties. The Supplier must have the Purchaser's permission to make available to third parties information and documents that have been designated as confidential by the Purchaser.
3. All the details provided by the Supplier about the item sold in the catalogue or during the contractual negotiations are characteristic descriptions, not warranties in the legal sense. Unless expressly stated or referred to otherwise in the sales contract, the Supplier has not issued any warranties.
4. In case of doubt, the interpretation of trade clauses shall be governed by Incoterms 2010.
5. Offers are fundamentally subject to change. Details on delivery times are only approximate. The delivery date shall be the day of shipping ex works.
6. Data protection notice:
Please note that we shall utilise and distribute your personal data solely for business purposes with the aid of electronic data processing in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act. In this context, certain data (name, address, billing details and payments by the customer that were not on time) may be given to financial credit agencies and commercial credit insurance companies.